How to identify natural marble and customized artificial marble stone
1. The color of natural marble is relatively bright, and there will be a large area of natural lines. The customized artificial marble stone is cloudy in color and has no texture.
2. Add a few drops of dilute hydrochloric acid, the natural marble will foam violently, while the customized artificial marble stone will foam weakly or even not.
The following is the method to identify the quality of marble.
1) Check whether there are fine veins and tiny cracks on the front surface of the marble. The stone is most likely to break in these places.
2) Natural stone will contain radon gas released by three radioactive elements, (although less than granite) according to the amount of harmful gases, it can be judged according to the "specific activity". The specific activity from high to low is red, flesh red, Off-white, white, black marble.
3) Marble is divided into three types of stones: A, B, and C. It is recommended to use type A stones indoors.
4) If you feel that the above methods are too professional and you can’t judge at all, here’s the simplest method: drop a drop of blue ink on the back of the stone, if the ink disperses and leaches out quickly (about 10 seconds), it means that the stone is The quality is not good, (90% in small stores). On the contrary, if the ink drop does not move in place, it means that the marble has a good dense texture.
If you need customized artificial marble stone, please contact us.